Peppermint Oilzania Borneo

 

.

Was fortunate to have the peppermint balm with me on my recent business travel. Not one prone to headaches or migraines, I had a full-on attack in my hotel room that had me really worried.


I didn't have any medication with me, but then I remembered the tub of Peppermint balm tucked in my amenities bag. Rubbed some on my temple and chest (the latter just because it felt good) and tried to sleep it off.


Woke up several hours later still smelling the minty aroma but my headache was gone. Did the peppermint save me? Who knows... But it did give me a relief from my symptoms and that's good for me.


Mr. Awang

Miri, Sarawak


#peppermints #essentialoilsrock #essentialoilsrecipes #homemadelipbalm #imalaysiantestimonial #customereviews #naturalchestrub #makersmalaysia #malaysiahandmade #homemademalaysia🇲🇾 #homemadeskincaremalaysia #homemadecosmeticmalaysia #coughblendmalaysia #coughcough #batukdemam #selsemabatuk



Comments

Popular Posts